Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wisconsin Member.. new to the forum and nissans

+19
lizmo
hatchfreak
2ndcar
boosted97sx
240xGuy
trucky
Quinn
Revgasm_Josh
Dorikin717
lilskyline240
Flicktitty
DockSide55
homeboy.
240sxguy
jayys
Adrian_S13
0v3rPr0t3ct3d
Kori
23 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Wisconsin Member.. new to the forum and nissans Empty Wisconsin Member.. new to the forum and nissans

Post by Kori Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:03 pm

-

Last edited by Kori on Sat Mar 21, 2009 6:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Kori
Kori

Number of posts : 934
Vehicle : 1989 Nissan 240sx
Registration date : 2009-02-16

http://www.myspace.com/kori_lockwood

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin Member.. new to the forum and nissans Empty Re: Wisconsin Member.. new to the forum and nissans

Post by 0v3rPr0t3ct3d Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:14 pm

hey hey heyyy
welcome.
its gonna be kinda hard to find a rb... but u can always build it up
nice to see more girls in this forum!
0v3rPr0t3ct3d
0v3rPr0t3ct3d

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Wisconsin Member.. new to the forum and nissans Empty Re: Wisconsin Member.. new to the forum and nissans

Post by Adrian_S13 Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:22 pm

welcome.

rb26 240? good shit!
Adrian_S13
Adrian_S13

Number of posts : 703
Vehicle : 93 piggy hatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Kori Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:01 pm

See what i usually keep secret is... im magical... Very Happy i'll find a rb easily and good deal once i get the money together. Many people are amazed.
Kori
Kori

Back to top Go down

Post by jayys Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:48 pm

rb in 240 is the fuckin jam
i say u do it !!!
wat do u want to do drift? or just rape niggas
jayys
jayys

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by 240sxguy Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:51 pm

You forgot your SSN up there.

240sxguy
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Vehicle : 1995 240sx

Back to top Go down

Post by homeboy. Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:06 pm

welcome, rb 240'z are the shit!
homeboy.
homeboy.

Number of posts : 686
Vehicle : mike's penis
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Kori Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:10 pm

jayys wrote:rb in 240 is the fuckin jam
i say u do it !!!
wat do u want to do drift? or just rape niggas

Do a little drifting maybe, I'm looking for a clean 240 so if I can find one that I like (kind of picky with body) not much drifting for competition, if cant find what i want it'll be a rattle can body then wont care if gets a ding here and there so more drifting possibly.

Definitely getting it to wax people. When they ask how much I won buy I can use bus lengths to be more accurate.

240sxguy wrote:You forgot your SSN up there.
Always got to have one smartass dick.
Kori
Kori

Back to top Go down

Post by 240sxguy Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Thats me!

240sxguy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DockSide55 Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:22 pm

welcome. love woman that know their shit. hope you enjoy the site and i hope i see you at our first meet.

240sxguy, chill out. no crap on this forum. not a nice way to welcome new members.

Last edited by Eckominds on Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
DockSide55
DockSide55

Number of posts : 1201
Vehicle : 93' Fastback

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:22 pm

240sxguy wrote:You forgot your SSN up there.

LOL,

Welcome Kori good to see you on here.

Don't know if i asked but do you have Pink badges on your car?
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Number of posts : 1546

Back to top Go down

Post by jayys Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:25 pm

lol bus lengths i say if ur looking for a clean daily with not much drifting dont do rb26 get something lik rb20 or a sr and slap a big turbo and spend the money on looks
jayys
jayys

Back to top Go down

Post by 240sxguy Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Eckominds wrote:welcome. love woman that know their shit. hope you enjoy the site and i hope i see you at our first meet.

240sxguy, chill out. no crap on this forum. not a nice way to welcome new members.

Ecko, she actually knows who I am. I just forgot to tell her.. I don't use the same SN on all the forums.

Evan

240sxguy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DockSide55 Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:31 pm

if she confirms this, your fine. just thought you were coming on as a dick for real. other than that, ur still cool.
DockSide55
DockSide55

Number of posts : 1201
Vehicle : 93' Fastback

Back to top Go down

Post by Kori Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Flicktitty wrote:
LOL,

In process of painting them pink. But since I'm selling it I might switch them to black now for easier sale.

jayys wrote:lol bus lengths i say if ur looking for a clean daily with not much drifting dont do rb26 get something lik rb20 or a sr and slap a big turbo and spend the money on looks
A clean 400whp daily actually.. And I can never justify spending money on looks really, that comes after I have it as quick as I want it (besides the shell itself)

240sxguy wrote:Thats me!
240sxguy wrote:
Ecko, she actually knows who I am. I just forgot to tell her.. I don't use the same SN on all the forums.
Evan
Why didn't you say so Evan?! I thought you were some random guy being a jackass because I'm a chick. lol. Happens alot. Your sarcasm is now ok Wisconsin Member.. new to the forum and nissans 215541 lol
Kori
Kori

Back to top Go down

Post by 14k Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Welcome
Admin

Number of posts : 2687
Vehicle : Cheby truck
Registration date : 2009-01-18

https://midwest240sx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lilskyline240 Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:29 pm

lol after the first post in your thread i thought the whole thing was gunna be about "HEY GURL!!! WHATS YOUR NUMBER!" lol

good to see my love of nissan is rubbin off on you this much that your joining more nissan forums

And to the guy talkin bout makin big power with a rb20 or sr20 by slappin a big turbo on it vs a rb26... are u smokin crack? the rb26 is teh best designed nissan production motor known to man... now if we are talkin non production, my rb30 would take the cake Smile
lilskyline240
lilskyline240

Number of posts : 848
Vehicle : 90 coupe RB30det
Registration date : 2009-01-30

http://www.myspace.com/illwaxurass

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian_S13 Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:39 pm

not ganna lie that was my first thought, then i remember i had a gf. something bout girls and cars automatic turn on. like this weekend lol my boy is talkin to this white chick looks like a club head but she was talkin about she took autos in high school and loves s15's and gtr's i was like holla.

but im sorry yeah good luck! Wisconsin Member.. new to the forum and nissans 42136
Adrian_S13
Adrian_S13

Number of posts : 703
Vehicle : 93 piggy hatch

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Kori wrote:
Flicktitty wrote:
LOL,

In process of painting them pink. But since I'm selling it I might switch them to black now for easier sale.

ah gotcha, i think there is another girl in the milwaukee area with a white TSI with pink either badges or pin stripes.
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:17 pm

lilskyline240 wrote:lol after the first post in your thread i thought the whole thing was gunna be about "HEY GURL!!! WHATS YOUR NUMBER!" lol

good to see my love of nissan is rubbin off on you this much that your joining more nissan forums

And to the guy talkin bout makin big power with a rb20 or sr20 by slappin a big turbo on it vs a rb26... are u smokin crack? the rb26 is teh best designed nissan production motor known to man... now if we are talkin non production, my rb30 would take the cake Smile

VQ is pretty beastly out of the Z/G's
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorikin717 Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:36 pm

welcome i love rb`s too hahaha
Dorikin717
Dorikin717

Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Revgasm_Josh Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:16 pm

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Revgasm_Josh

Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post by jayys Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:37 pm

crack me naw only on the weekends and i never said a sr or rb20 can make the same power as a rb26 but u can stomp on ppl with those just not bus lengths as u say

i think wat im sayin is focus the money in wat u wanna do if u want to drive around and turn heads looks all day but if u wanna give away bus lengths do rb

ps rbs are sick do it
jayys
jayys

Back to top Go down

Post by Quinn Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:05 pm

Welcome!

sounds like you know more about imports then me ha ha! always been i big domestic fan. And it's always good to see a girl who knows about cars more then "i like it cuz it looks cute," and they're talking 'bout a cavelier pos.
Quinn
Quinn

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Kori Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:43 am

Thanks Everyone for the welcomes.

lilskyline240 wrote:lol after the first post in your thread i thought the whole thing was gunna be about "HEY GURL!!! WHATS YOUR NUMBER!" lol

Yes Ben you have started my new kick. BTW listen to me more often and you wont get all pissed that you think your motor blew Smile I always jump to that conclusion too with my car and what your symptom description was too though lol. Oh and you CANNOT have my number! lol

jayys wrote:crack me naw only on the weekends and i never said a sr or rb20 can make the same power as a rb26 but u can stomp on ppl with those just not bus lengths as u say

i think wat im sayin is focus the money in wat u wanna do if u want to drive around and turn heads looks all day but if u wanna give away bus lengths do rb

ps rbs are sick do it

Oh it'll turn heads alright! I'm not looking for all glam turn heads... more like holy shit what just smoked them and then a chick steps out and its that much worse. Plus i think bigger motors, turbos, fmic turn more heads or maybe its just me that notices that stuff before the car itself..

Quinn wrote:Welcome!

sounds like you know more about imports then me ha ha! always been i big domestic fan. And it's always good to see a girl who knows about cars more then "i like it cuz it looks cute," and they're talking 'bout a cavelier pos.
Oh, caveliers arent cool? i thought they can smoke any car around bow rofl ... i guess you got me mistaken... I only like a what you guys call "RB" motor because it looks PRETTY! tongue (lol jk jk)
Kori
Kori

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next