Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S13 SR20 Swap for sale

Go down

S13 SR20 Swap for sale Empty S13 SR20 Swap for sale

Post by simon Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:36 pm

For sale is my S13 SR20DET swap, for sale from a car I parted out this fall.

SR20DET motor swap, includes long block with alternator, starter, belts, flywheel, spark plugs, stock injectors, stock manifolds, fresh cosworth 1.8mm head gasket, fuel rail, throttle body, all engine sensors, motor mounts, distributor. No issues whatsoever, no burning oil or anything like that, motor is in excellent condition. Will include a startup guarantee for the motor in writing.

-Redtop block, with newer blacktop head, assembled last year.
-Perfect compression, 164-163-164-162
-Cosworth 1.8mm head gasket
-New gaskets, seals, spark plugs, pulleys.
-Exedy Stage 2 Clutch w/ pressure plate, and resurfaced flywheel (600~700 miles, properly broken in).
-Trans w/ no grinds, shifts smoothly, amsoil oil regularly changed and filled.

Motor is in excellent condition. Assembled last year to OEM specs.

Also for sale is the transmission and clutch setup; the clutch is an exedy stage 2 clutch with about ~600-700 miles on it, broken in properly. Flywheel was resurfaced before the clutch was installed.

$1850 O.B.O. for everything.

Located on the north side of Chicago. No window shoppers, cash talks. Looking to sell this yesterday. Trying to pay taxes in the next couple weeks.

Contact me via email, or at 847 644 0469.

Thanks.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wmsjdHTU4Sg/SvBl3kbsQII/AAAAAAAAAKQ/-Lddx-dd6bg/s1600/11.jpg

simon

Number of posts : 1186
Vehicle : s13
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down