Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South Eastern Wisconsin - What's going on?

5 posters

Go down

South Eastern Wisconsin - What's going on? Empty South Eastern Wisconsin - What's going on?

Post by Blief66 Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Hey fellow forum members!

I live in the south part of wi in the Watertown area. I got my car about 1.5 years ago from a guy in the janesville area. Car is a 95 240sx with a redtop sr20det swap(Got the car with the swap done). Has light mods now and the engine/turbo is basically stock with bolt-ons. I'll list stuff later. I plan on doing alot to the car in the future and I have slowly been upgrading things that didn't work so well (i.e brakes, cooling) and this winter I have my boys making a custom intake manifold for me and i'm saving for an Apexi PFC D-Jetro. I'm currently painting my SSR Professor SP1's black and redoing the Greddy intercooler setup.

Here is a quick pic of me car.
South Eastern Wisconsin - What's going on? 38051854005_large[img]

Blief66

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-19

Back to top Go down

South Eastern Wisconsin - What's going on? Empty Re: South Eastern Wisconsin - What's going on?

Post by 93sapphirecoupe Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:41 am

this forum is dead. but anyways i have a d-jetro power fc in my car and its been flawless for a couple years now. however after tuning my buddies car with a aem ems i wish i would have bought that. it has way more features and is much easier to tune instead of the hand commander. just thought id throw that idea out there.
93sapphirecoupe
93sapphirecoupe

Number of posts : 170
Vehicle : s13 coupe
Registration date : 2010-03-02

Back to top Go down

South Eastern Wisconsin - What's going on? Empty Re: South Eastern Wisconsin - What's going on?

Post by Flicktitty Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:42 pm

Hey, funny story i looked at buying that car like 4 years ago.

but yeah most everyone is gone. a few have switched over to the Wisconsin site.
http://wi240sx.omgforum.net/
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Number of posts : 1546
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sleepyeyed240 Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:51 pm

i know this car
sleepyeyed240
sleepyeyed240

Number of posts : 343
Vehicle : coupe
Registration date : 2009-03-09

http://www.myspace.com/natehinze

Back to top Go down

Post by iroc2 Sun May 01, 2011 2:51 pm

welcome sick car
iroc2
iroc2

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2009-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down