Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Broadfield Nissan Cookout: Sunday Sept. 12th

Go down

2010 Broadfield Nissan Cookout: Sunday Sept. 12th Empty 2010 Broadfield Nissan Cookout: Sunday Sept. 12th

Post by Broadfield Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:43 pm

All Nissans and Datsuns Welcome

I will be holding my second annual cookout at my house for all you local and non-local Nissan lovers. I will be hosting it on Sunday September 12th starting @ 10am. We will grill and hang out for awhile, then do some nice cruising on our local streets and interstates... maybe an individual photo shoot or two if you can talk Kyle into it. I will supply all forms of food and drinks. Makes it easier for those traveling....... no need for coolers etc. All I ask is a simple donation for the cause into the tip jar. My local friends and I are accustom to mature outings, so lets not deter from that. Plenty of fun can be had without being stupid.

Please reply on this thread if you can make it and I will update the list periodically. State how many people you will have with you, if any. Also what kind of grill meat and beverage you and your guest(s) prefer.

1101 Canyon Creek Rd.
Normal, IL 61761

About 2 hours south of Chicago and a little over 3 hours from St. Louis and Indianapolis.

My cell phone if you get lost: 309-261-4827

Hope to see some of you there,

Toby Broadfield

GOING LIST: Please let me know if you are on the list and can no longer make it.

1. Broadfield

2010 Broadfield Nissan Cookout: Sunday Sept. 12th BloomingtonNormal-vi

2010 Broadfield Nissan Cookout: Sunday Sept. 12th 1101-vi

Broadfield

Number of posts : 13
Vehicle : 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe
Registration date : 2010-05-24

http://broadfield.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down