Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP!

4 posters

Go down

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP! Empty New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP!

Post by greasemonkey686 Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:31 pm

For sale together or seperate is a like new bride zeta III bucket in gradation with takata harnesses that are brand new in the box never mounted that expire after 2014. the harnesses are the short version. ill let this go for 850 or pm me offers, will take trades for coilovers only. stance, tein, pbm's, hks, d2's ect ect. nothing else.

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP! Seatandharness002

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP! Seatandharness003

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP! Seatandharness004

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP! Seatandharness006

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP! Seatandharness007

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP! Seatandharness008

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP! Seatandharness009

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP! Seatandharness010

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP! Seatandharness011

only taken out of the box that is all. never used. if you want a picture of the box as well i can do that too lol. depending on how picky you are.

all prices obo below

also have:

sr coil packs - 25 a piece or trade with seat and harness for the coils depending on the coils

stock sr exhaust manifold - 30

2 s13 moonroofs - 60 a piece or 90 for both

s13 power doors - red, power doors, one has working motor other doesnt, both come with glass, no rust no dings no dents. 60 for both

s13 dashboard - has cracks but good if you wanna cover it in suede. - 30

s13 hud dashboard - one little chip and one very small crack above gauge cluster, comes with the hud module - 60

s13 radio pocket - 10

s13 rear knuckles w/ hubs no brakes - 30

s13 gauge bezel - 20

basically i have a lot of exterior and interior shit pm me if you want to come over and see what i have. theres a ton of stuff laying around and i need to get some money for coils fast. let me know what you need i can look around and see if i have anything

txt or call 630-967-8464, if i dont pick up just txt me.

Last edited by greasemonkey686 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
greasemonkey686
greasemonkey686

Number of posts : 702
Vehicle : s13 hatch
Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP! Empty Re: New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP!

Post by jayys Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:54 pm

how much for just the harness shipped to 77092
jayys
jayys

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Back to top Go down

New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP! Empty Re: New Bride Zeta III in Gradation and Takata Harness! and a lot of other shit PICS UP!

Post by greasemonkey686 Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:03 am

harness alone is 300 plus around 20 for shipping probably.
greasemonkey686
greasemonkey686

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey686 Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:36 am

also have a k-sport hydro e-brake. 90 for that. its brand new never been used!
greasemonkey686
greasemonkey686

Back to top Go down

Post by David Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:04 am

so all you need for the ebrake is the lines?
David
David

Number of posts : 166
Vehicle : Is a work in progress.
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by greasemonkey686 Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:32 am

yes.
greasemonkey686
greasemonkey686

Back to top Go down

Post by midwestmyriad Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:03 pm

How much of the rear Hatch interior do you have left?
midwestmyriad
midwestmyriad

Number of posts : 37
Vehicle : 1991 Nissan 240sx Hatchback SE
Registration date : 2010-02-23

http://www.MidwestMyriad.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down