Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FS: S13 Works Bell standard steering wheel hub.

2 posters

Go down

FS: S13 Works Bell standard steering wheel hub. Empty FS: S13 Works Bell standard steering wheel hub.

Post by LongGrain Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 pm

Hey, I found the original box with all the accessories for my WORKS BELL hub.

used for a very short time on my old car.

Comes with turn signal cancellor pins (not installed), horn retainer ring, a set of screws, and maybe an allen wrench if i can find one. all in the original box.

I paid like 80 shipped for it, would like $50. No knockoff parts here.

might fit s14, but i dont think it has any of the gay shit needed to turn off the airbag light.

LongGrain

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

FS: S13 Works Bell standard steering wheel hub. Empty Re: FS: S13 Works Bell standard steering wheel hub.

Post by Vlad Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:25 pm

Vlad wrote:It will work for the S14, just wont have the turn signal and air bag cancelers.

If someone buys it I can take a detailed pics of mine, and you would basically have the more expensive version of the same hub for less money.

SOMEONE BUY IT!
Vlad
Vlad

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

FS: S13 Works Bell standard steering wheel hub. Empty Re: FS: S13 Works Bell standard steering wheel hub.

Post by LongGrain Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:50 pm

^^^ thanks

LongGrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:10 am

No problemo...

Someone really should get this though, it's Works Bell. So glad I went with Works Bell for mine. The quality is great, and the black cover isn't shitty like on the cheap ones.

If anyone needs a hub they would be stupid not to get this. I love mine.

And its $50...
Vlad
Vlad

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by LongGrain Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:00 pm

up.

LongGrain

Back to top Go down

Post by LongGrain Wed May 05, 2010 4:27 pm

bump

FS: S13 Works Bell standard steering wheel hub. Sale6

LongGrain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down