Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IL: Cusco Zero 2E Coilovers S13

Go down

IL: Cusco Zero 2E Coilovers S13 Empty IL: Cusco Zero 2E Coilovers S13

Post by Broadfield Tue May 25, 2010 2:20 am

Unfortunately it has come time for me to sacrifice ride quality for ride height. I picked up some new Stance GR+'s and need these Cuscos to go. These just will not go much lower in the front. The rears still have some adjustment in them though. So if you don't need to go any lower than my car in the picture below, then these will make you a very happy camper. I have owned several different coilover manufactures on various cars, and am always most impressed with the Cusco product in handling and ride quality. Pretty much all of your Stance, Meagan, K-Sport, D-Max, BC type brands etc. are just copies of each other. Cusco puts millions into R&D and a lot of companies try to copy. They use the product in professional motor sports(JGTC, rally etc.) and use that info to provide a top notch product to the public. Detailed info can be found here on the Zero 2E's:

Zero2E Coilovers Nukabe Automotive 1-888-591-6277

I have owned these for 3 years with no issues. They have about 8 - 10 thousand miles on them. As you can see, they are in really good condition. They utilize a full stainless external cylinder and threads, stainless lock nut, stainless lower seat and stainless case lock nut. These retail for $2250.

PRICE: $1100 Shipped SOLD!!!!!!!

Contact Info: Toby.Broadfield@comcast.net and/or 309-261-4827

I also have the optional E-Con controller for damping adjustments from inside the car. Unfortunately since my engine bay is tucked, it would be a nightmare to retrieve the cables that go to the front coilovers. So I am trying to source the cables. If I do, then the E-Con will also be for sale.... probably around $200.

IL: Cusco Zero 2E Coilovers S13 3731714414_da0becd282_o-vi

IL: Cusco Zero 2E Coilovers S13 IMG_3313-vi

Last edited by Broadfield on Mon May 31, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Broadfield

Number of posts : 13
Vehicle : 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe
Registration date : 2010-05-24

http://broadfield.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down