Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

turbo parts and random stuff

2 posters

Go down

turbo parts and random stuff Empty turbo parts and random stuff

Post by navyslideby Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:32 am

How you guys doin. i just recently sold my 240sx and my e30 bmw in favor of getting a new reliable daily and getting back in to 240's soon simply as drift cars. however military is moving me from chicago back to Florida in a month or so, so im looking to get rid of a few things. its not all 240sx stuff, but i know you guys do drive cars other than just 240's or know someone looking for this stuff so....

Contact Brandon at 561-351-7717 through text or call any time, and ill get back to you asap if i dont answer right away.. willing to ship most items, will negotiate on buyers expense or not.

I have a Godspeed FMIC kit, comes with huge intercooler, all piping and couplers+hardware for sr20det
included with the fmic kit is a Greddy RS BOV, already has the flange on the piping, ready to mount up.
$200obo for everything

also have a set of wheels, they are from a bmw however they are 4x100 so someone on here might be able to use them. the tires have only a few hundred miles on them as they are winter tires. $400 obo

ISIS Electronic Boost Controller/Turbo Timer. comes with everything you need including the manual. has digital display and a huge amount of adjustments.

not sure if anyone is interested, however i have a 10in. sub and 250watt Bazooka amp. sounds good and gives a bit more bass. not rediculously loud and doesnt rattle your car apart, just gives it that little real nice sound and a bit of bump. will take $75obo

i also have 2 027 ecu's for the bmw and the stock radio for the 85 325. $25 each

palm pixi with touchstone magnetic charger. phone is basically brand new, sprint replaced it for free through the insurance and i got the htc right when it came out, so ive used this phone for a total of like 3 days. however the touchstone was used for about 6 months prior. have original box and booklets, $140obo

i know i have more stuff, but this is all i can think of right now, so let me know if you need anything, im willing to work with you the best i can on all points here as i dont have much of a choice and need this stuff gone. will try to get pics of everything asap

turbo parts and random stuff IMAG0055

turbo parts and random stuff IMAG0057

turbo parts and random stuff IMAG0058

turbo parts and random stuff IMAG0059

turbo parts and random stuff IMAG0060

turbo parts and random stuff IMAG0061

turbo parts and random stuff IMAG0062

turbo parts and random stuff IMAG0063

turbo parts and random stuff IMAG0064

Last edited by navyslideby on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
navyslideby
navyslideby

Number of posts : 31
Vehicle : in the market
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

turbo parts and random stuff Empty Re: turbo parts and random stuff

Post by 14k Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:53 pm

pics?
Admin

Number of posts : 2687
Vehicle : Cheby truck
Registration date : 2009-01-18

https://midwest240sx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by navyslideby Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:57 pm

and i purposely took a picture of the wheel that was in the worst shape, so the rest are in better shape than this one. all tires
hold air and ride perfectly fine
navyslideby
navyslideby

Number of posts : 31
Vehicle : in the market
Registration date : 2010-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by navyslideby Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:37 pm

evening bump, need this stuff gone guys, help me out
navyslideby
navyslideby