Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S13 RB25, Coupe, and extra parts for sale

+2
spikee306
6 posters

Go down

S13 RB25, Coupe, and extra parts for sale Empty S13 RB25, Coupe, and extra parts for sale

Post by spikee306 Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:07 pm

So as much as it kills me to sell this car, I have to. I have a baby on the way. I wanted to make a structure to hold the car seat in the back of my 240, but my girlfriend isn't too fond of that one haha. I need more of a family-ish type car.

It's a 1992 S13
RB25DET
RB25 Transmission (not the RB20 that some people use with the 25's)
R33 Engine and Transmission crossmember
Wiring conversion was professionally done
Syko Performance Motor mounts
Syko transmission relocation brackets
Syko sway bar spacers
Syko turbo elbow to clear the LHD steering shaft
Megan Racing SR20 down pipe
Circut Sports test pipe
Apexi GT Spec exhaust
New N1 Water Pump (new is a relative term because I put them on last year)
New N1 Oil Pump
New Greddy timing belt
New OEM tensioner pulley
New OEM idler pulley
New OEM oil pan
S14 Rad
Flex-a-Lite dual 12" low profile puller fans
Spec Stage 2+ clutch
Walboro 255 fuel pump
Nismo Type A FPR
Nismo colder thermostat (I forget how much colder it was off the top of my head right now)
Samco Rad hoses
OEM Gasket Rebuild Kit (not all the gaskets are on the engine, like the head gasket, but I do still have them)
Same side intercooler (i don't remember the dimensions right now)
Driveshaft Shop 1 piece aluminum driveshaft
Kaaz 2-Way LSD
Tanabe GF-210 Springs
Apexi Neo AFC
Autometer Boost Gauge
Autometer Water Temp gauge
Slowboy Racing manual boost controller and the boost is set to 10 psi
New tires as of July
Only used Mobil 1 full synthetic oil

Only problem is that it may need a new startor. I am thinking about buying one soon, but it'll have to be ordered from somewhere like rawbrokerage or something.

Thats all i can think off thats on the car right now. The body is in a bit of rough shape, but I didn't mind at all because it was going to be a drift car. The driver side got side swiped by an underage drunk driver. The door works fine, you just can't lock the door because he bent some of the rods in the door.

I also have an 89 coupe I'm thinking about selling as well. It's just a roller, no engine or transmission. It has a pristine interior. I took all the sound deadening material out of it and sanded and painted the floor black. I was going to go back and sand it again and paint it again, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. I've cleaned the engine bay and painted that as well, but I haven't completely finished that either. Both the passenger and driver side frame rails are rusted too. I've been planning on fixing that, but once again, I've been too busy with work and stuff to fix it. I was going to just get some steel and box the frame and weld it in.

I also have lots of extra stuff too.

Good manual KA Transmission
The guy before me blew the ka up, but all the parts are there. If somebody wants, I can see if i can sleeve, hone, and machine the block at work, but that will probably cost extra since I'll have to stay late after work or go in on a weekend to do that and pay for whatever material is needed to machine it, such as the stones and stuff.

zero1000 oil catch can
zero1000 turbo timer
zero1000 blow off valve
s13 front bumper support
a set of Sentra Spec-V wheels
an extra set of stock wheels
some spare tires (not mounted on a rim)
spare shocks and springs
stock open diff

I know there is other stuff that I'm forgetting.

I would like $11,000 for everything.
I am open to trades, whether its of equal value or of lesser value. If your trade is of lesser value, you would have to put some cash on top of that as well, but we can talk and figure something out.

the best way to get ahold of me is to call or text. 414-378-6255

I do have some pictures of the cars on my intro thread, but if you would like more pictures, I can send them to you via text or email if you'd like.

spikee306

Number of posts : 18
Vehicle : 89 Coupe, 92 RB25 Hatch
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

S13 RB25, Coupe, and extra parts for sale Empty Re: S13 RB25, Coupe, and extra parts for sale

Post by spikee306 Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:19 am

This is OBO by the way. Just in case some of you thought the price was firm. I do need to sell this and get a more family oriented car

spikee306

Back to top Go down

S13 RB25, Coupe, and extra parts for sale Empty Re: S13 RB25, Coupe, and extra parts for sale

Post by 14k Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:53 pm

dude your trying to sell a car for 11K with no pics..... recent ones
Admin

Number of posts : 2687
Vehicle : Cheby truck
Registration date : 2009-01-18

https://midwest240sx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by spikee306 Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:10 pm

Yes, I realize this.

spikee306

Back to top Go down

Post by spikee306 Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:16 pm

Alright, so I've decided to keep the coupe and only sell the rb25 hatch. However I'm going to keep the kaaz 2-way LSD from it. I will toss in other goodies I have such as a couple wheels and tires, oil catch can, and whatever else I find that I have around to toss in. The new price now is $7500.

spikee306

Back to top Go down

Post by simon Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:28 pm

lol

simon

Number of posts : 1186
Vehicle : s13
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by spikee306 Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:21 am

7000 obo!

spikee306

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:25 am

This should be closed.

If you want to sell a car, at least have pictures...
Vlad
Vlad

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2009-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sil80 Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:43 pm

este wey no entiende
this dude don't get it lol
sil80
sil80

Number of posts : 73
Vehicle : 1989 nissan 240sx (sil80)
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by spikee306 Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:09 pm

I completely get and understand that pictures help. What I don't understand is that you guys are making it seem like an absolute must to have pictures, when it isn't an absolute must to have them. I'm sorry I don't have a camera to take some and put them up here. I have plenty of pictures on my phone that I can send via text or email and if somebody is truely interested, they can contact me and I am more than willing to send pictures to them. I do understand they help, but if you don't have any questions or anything regarding the car, please don't post anything.

spikee306

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:57 pm

it is a must to have pics.

if this was on most other boards this would have long been deleted.

The no camera excuses doesnt fly. Do you not have any friends at all, and are you so cheap that you can not afford a camera... hell get one of those disposable ones.
Vlad
Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:58 pm

saw the car this weekend, not that bad, could use a rear over, other then that the car looks solid.
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Number of posts : 1546

Back to top Go down

Post by spikee306 Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:01 pm

Vlad wrote:it is a must to have pics.

if this was on most other boards this would have long been deleted.

The no camera excuses doesnt fly. Do you not have any friends at all, and are you so cheap that you can not afford a camera... hell get one of those disposable ones.

I could go on with a long schpiel on what you just said, but I'm going to follow what I had previously stated.

I do understand they help, but if you don't have any questions or anything regarding the car, please don't post anything.

Flicktitty wrote:saw the car this weekend, not that bad, could use a rear over, other then that the car looks solid.

Thanks, It's not the best looking of cars, but it is pretty solid. Other than the driverside that got swiped, its just surface rust on the hatch that I have been meaning to take care of, I just haven't had the time, and a blue fender. It runs and drives great though. It was also nice meeting you guys this past weekend. Pretty funny seeing that mazda giving the vette a run for its money haha.

spikee306

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:33 pm

This has nothing to do with it helping or not.

IDK the rules here because the mods are never on.. but on just about every forum if your trying to sell a car and dont have pics your thread gets closed.
Vlad
Vlad

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:10 am

Vlad wrote:This has nothing to do with it helping or not.

IDK the rules here because the mods are never on.. but on just about every forum if your trying to sell a car and dont have pics your thread gets closed.

yeah, some people let the site go to shit, i don't care.

Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Number of posts : 1546

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down