Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strats....

+6
ricefest
Kori
simon
Mark (Ooo' Dang)
Flicktitty
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Strats.... - Page 3 Empty Re: Strats....

Post by Flicktitty Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:43 am

eS 13_maJiK wrote:Lol, i suck at spelling, but I honestly prefer EVS, thats the one place i'll actually race my car because the roads are at least decent, not all broken up and full of pot holes, plus last time I was at tower a deer ran across the road right before a race.. WTF!! Imagine smokin that at 100+...But the best part is the scatter no lie I love that rush running when all the cops get there haha

i hate running to many people driving too fast that don't know how to control there own cars.

i'd much rather leave when i want at my own pace.

and i also don't think they will block all exits.

trust me they could do alot worse and WE ALL Would be fucked...it will happen someday i'm sure.
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Number of posts : 1546
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by eS 13_maJiK Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:49 am

O yea I think they could do worse than they do right now for sure, one time I was there I was lining up to race and the cops came and blocked us in the flag pole area, I started reversing to cut through the parking lot on the left and some evo or neon just bombs past the cop and me and everyone else just followed him...That was scary I thought I was fuked
eS 13_maJiK
eS 13_maJiK

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kori Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:48 am

No they literally did that once at towers.. blocking exits, it was a few years back..
Kori
Kori

Number of posts : 934
Vehicle : 1989 Nissan 240sx
Registration date : 2009-02-16

http://www.myspace.com/kori_lockwood

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:50 am

yeah, i know rumors were out last summer of them doing it, but it turns out there was a car accident just down the road from tower.

i STRONGLY think once someone get's hurt/killed up there they will have a target on getting as many tickets written a night that they can.

Last edited by Flicktitty on Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by eS 13_maJiK Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:50 am

haha thats reall shitty, I honestly only have been going to toweer for 2 years, im slow and finding out things haha...last year I was in my way to EVS I see everyone scattering so I just went to the hwy to take off with them, I passed an ambulance heading over there, I guess some guy on a bike was fukin around doin endo's or wheelies and smoked a parked car
eS 13_maJiK
eS 13_maJiK

Back to top Go down

Post by Kori Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:00 am

Flicktitty wrote:yeah, i know rumors were out last summer of them doing it, but it turns out there was a car accident just down the road from tower.

i STRONGLY think once someone get's hurt/killed up there they will have a target on getting as many tickets written a night that they can.

I don't know who is organizing them now but like when steve or simon were at the head of it things were well planned out.. no cars were moving when cars lined up.. people were on the curb not halfway in road..

is there more idiots going now?
Kori
Kori

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:59 pm

Kori wrote:
Flicktitty wrote:yeah, i know rumors were out last summer of them doing it, but it turns out there was a car accident just down the road from tower.

I don't know who is organizing them now but like when steve or simon were at the head of it things were well planned out.. no cars were moving when cars lined up.. people were on the curb not halfway in road..

is there more idiots going now?

even when steve ran it tower was like the special olympics. TOO MANY non racing kids go there to watch or say they were there.

too many slow shit, too many people NOT knowing how to driving. TOO many people wanting to fight.

Back in the 70's and 80's i've seen video of it being ALOT nicer both the roads and the cars and people were no where near who raced. i know people who have crashed out there and seen people die... they even said too it's a matter of time till it happens again.
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kori Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:05 pm

Yeah the all park off tower road.. like how it's a T.. the good cars park on Tower Rd ready to line up... I've raced 4 times in a night at Tower.. Every time I've gone to race night I've ran.. Even the first time because some loud bitch was like who wants to race my buddy's civic and literally the whole crowd started laughing and then shes like you laugh but no one will line up.. so i figured he could just get embarrassed by losing to a chick after it was publicly announced..
Kori
Kori

Back to top Go down

Post by eS 13_maJiK Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:14 pm

Flick that is reall truu, WTF is up with peiople trying to start fights there...it got badd one night that it actually dragged all the way back to culvers at HWY later that night..this one kid my friend knows "claims to oraganize the street races" his namke is Joel and has a GTP Grand pre, I really don't believe him but I can't really procve that he don't
eS 13_maJiK
eS 13_maJiK

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian_S13 Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:39 pm

going up there tonight with my brah and people from his job..

we"ll see how it goes.
Adrian_S13
Adrian_S13

Number of posts : 703
Vehicle : 93 piggy hatch
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:58 am

how was it?
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 14k Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:15 pm

Flicktitty wrote:how was it?
Admin

Number of posts : 2687
Vehicle : Cheby truck
Registration date : 2009-01-18

https://midwest240sx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Adrian_S13 Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:30 pm

it wasnt too bad. it was cold so there wasnt as many cars but it was aight i left within like 30 min though
Adrian_S13
Adrian_S13

Number of posts : 703
Vehicle : 93 piggy hatch
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum