Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Damn Middle Easterners are ruining my favorite fast food restaurant

3 posters

Go down

Damn Middle Easterners are ruining my favorite fast food restaurant Empty Damn Middle Easterners are ruining my favorite fast food restaurant

Post by mmm240 Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Subway that is. First off I can't understand a damn thing they say and it's not just the accent; they are too fucking quiet.
I notice right away that the amount of chicken is less than usual, but I let it slide. Then another one comes out of nowhere and asks me to pay for it; I figure why not, that is more efficient. By the time I come back the bitch making my sub had already chosen the cheese for me and was walking over to the toaster. I noticed that there were only three pieces of provolone. The choice was fine with me, but I stopped her and asked why there are only 3 pieces. She told me that's all I get. I told her it's supposed to be 4 and bitch told me no. On to the veggies and she put three tomato slices on it. I said "one more" she said "no" again! Then I made her put everything on it cause I was getting my moneys worth somewhere dammit! And she proceeded to skimp me on everything: 5 pickles, 7 olives, a few banana peppers, and so on.

WTF? At least I had already paid and could get out immediately, before I snapped. I know know to walk out the door if I see Middle Easterners behind the counter of the next Subway I visit.
mmm240
mmm240

Number of posts : 882
Vehicle : 93 240 vert, 92 Yota pickup, 01 Honda F4i
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Damn Middle Easterners are ruining my favorite fast food restaurant Empty Re: Damn Middle Easterners are ruining my favorite fast food restaurant

Post by Adrian_S13 Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:13 pm

lol yeah they run most the ones by me. Shits annoying
Adrian_S13
Adrian_S13

Number of posts : 703
Vehicle : 93 piggy hatch
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Damn Middle Easterners are ruining my favorite fast food restaurant Empty Re: Damn Middle Easterners are ruining my favorite fast food restaurant

Post by 240sxguy Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Man, this post is the poster child for the "random off topic" forum.

Edited for clarification!

Last edited by 240sxguy on Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

240sxguy
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Vehicle : 1995 240sx
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by mmm240 Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Are you saying "I" am the poster child?
mmm240
mmm240

Number of posts : 882
Vehicle : 93 240 vert, 92 Yota pickup, 01 Honda F4i
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down