Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone know where to get a oil feed line bolt?

+5
LongGrain
lilskyline240
240sxguy
Flicktitty
9 posters

Go down

anyone know where to get a oil feed line bolt? Empty anyone know where to get a oil feed line bolt?

Post by Flicktitty Tue May 05, 2009 3:11 pm

something that looks like this
anyone know where to get a oil feed line bolt? May003

i need one. like last night.
i also need a stud for the exhaust manifold to downpipe. (in Metric)
anyone know where to get a oil feed line bolt? May004

or do i have to go through toyota?

this is what i need.
anyone know where to get a oil feed line bolt? May001

already tried = Autozone,napa,Fastenal, Called Fuel systems they didn't know if they had any.
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Number of posts : 1546
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down

anyone know where to get a oil feed line bolt? Empty Re: anyone know where to get a oil feed line bolt?

Post by 14k Tue May 05, 2009 3:13 pm

U didnt try my napa, wat thread is the BANJO bolt and the stud? i probly gotem.
Admin

Number of posts : 2687
Vehicle : Cheby truck
Registration date : 2009-01-18

https://midwest240sx.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

anyone know where to get a oil feed line bolt? Empty Re: anyone know where to get a oil feed line bolt?

Post by 240sxguy Tue May 05, 2009 3:16 pm

Hey dude, send me a PM with the thread on that banjo. Worst case, I can make one from a bolt on my drill press for you.

If that stud is the same size as the RB stud, I got one.

Evan

240sxguy
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Vehicle : 1995 240sx
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by lilskyline240 Tue May 05, 2009 3:19 pm

those studs you can get at ACE hardware
lilskyline240
lilskyline240

Number of posts : 848
Vehicle : 90 coupe RB30det
Registration date : 2009-01-30

http://www.myspace.com/illwaxurass

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Tue May 05, 2009 3:20 pm

14k wrote:U didnt try my napa, wat thread is the BANJO bolt and the stud? i probly gotem.

my napa is alot closer then your napa. i told them what it was for and they said they only have ones for the brakes, they looked at me like this scratch when i said turbo.

Evan - i will let you know the size. i'm gonna run to ace and see about the stud, there is 1 other place i need to check which is about 10 min away so i'm gonna run there.

Thanks ben i'll have to check there aswell.
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LongGrain Tue May 05, 2009 3:24 pm

its just a banjo bolt, theres no difference between them except for size and thread pitch. brakes, oil, water whatever its all the same.

LongGrain

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by lilskyline240 Tue May 05, 2009 3:25 pm

im assuming that stud is almost the same as an exhaust manifold stud. Which i know for a FACT ace hardware has in metric sizes
lilskyline240
lilskyline240

Number of posts : 848
Vehicle : 90 coupe RB30det
Registration date : 2009-01-30

http://www.myspace.com/illwaxurass

Back to top Go down

Post by 14k Tue May 05, 2009 3:30 pm

LongGrain wrote:its just a banjo bolt, theres no difference between them except for size and thread pitch. brakes, oil, water whatever its all the same.

True
lilskyline240 wrote:im assuming that stud is almost the same as an exhaust manifold stud. Which i know for a FACT ace hardware has in metric sizes

also True
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rs13 Tue May 05, 2009 4:01 pm

just get a matching banjo bolt. nothing special. ace, napa, lee's etc...

bring in the old one and match up threads.

rs13

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-04-27

Back to top Go down

Post by lizmo Tue May 05, 2009 7:19 pm

he tried some other places and only had luck getting the stud... we might just go to our dealer @ toyota and get it.
lizmo
lizmo
Admin

Number of posts : 780
Vehicle : 240sx & sc300 both 2jz powered :)
Registration date : 2009-01-28

http://www.fquick.com/staticlizmk3

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Wed May 06, 2009 12:56 am

fuck the "it's just" idk if it's cause i live in bumfuck but NOONE around here has a banjo bolt that big.

luckily a supra buddy had a spare one, so i picked that up and a few boxes of goodies.
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Wed May 06, 2009 12:59 am

Flicktitty wrote:something that looks like this
anyone know where to get a oil feed line bolt? May003

I sure hope that noone sells broken bolts.

Kane

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by LongGrain Wed May 06, 2009 1:10 am

Flicktitty wrote:fuck the "it's just" idk if it's cause i live in bumfuck but NOONE around here has a banjo bolt that big.

luckily a supra buddy had a spare one, so i picked that up and a few boxes of goodies.
yea no shit, and i thought i lived in the sticks.

LongGrain

Number of posts : 726
Registration date : 2009-04-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Wed May 06, 2009 1:21 am

LongGrain wrote:
Flicktitty wrote:fuck the "it's just" idk if it's cause i live in bumfuck but NOONE around here has a banjo bolt that big.

yea no shit, and i thought i lived in the sticks.

the stupid fuck at autozone didn't even know what a banjo bolt was, and then i had to call a friend who used to work there to tell him where they are, and they were little small ones. shit blows, ah well got it now that's all that matters.
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kane Wed May 06, 2009 1:31 am

Flicktitty wrote:

the stupid fuck at autozone didn't even know what a banjo bolt was, blah blah blah

tbey hire kids there, if you want someone who knows whats going on, chances are you'll find them in NAPA but you'll pay more for the part

Kane

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-04-25

Back to top Go down

Post by eS 13_maJiK Wed May 06, 2009 9:33 am

Flicktitty wrote:
the stupid fuck at autozone didn't even know what a banjo bolt was, and then i had to call a friend who used to work there to tell him where they are, and they were little small ones. shit blows, ah well got it now that's all that matters.

Remember its autozone. Theres a reason I never go there haha
eS 13_maJiK
eS 13_maJiK

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Wed May 06, 2009 11:14 am

yeah, it's either go to autozone (where the is/was a few smart people there) or go to Napa where they are all old drunks....
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 14k Wed May 06, 2009 11:25 am

Flicktitty wrote:yeah, it's either go to autozone (where the is/was a few smart people there) or go to Napa where they are all old drunks....

Im not old... anyone know where to get a oil feed line bolt? 305242
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Wed May 06, 2009 11:28 am

haha, nah but your damn near an hour away.....

ah well all that matters is i got it. And 2 boxes of free shit! WOOOOT
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by 240sxguy Wed May 06, 2009 12:47 pm

Does that free box contain shit literally? Cause if you give me a day I can also provide a box of free shit.

240sxguy
Admin

Number of posts : 456
Vehicle : 1995 240sx
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Flicktitty Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm

LOL, well i got a aftermarket Evo 8 O2 housing, a whole bunch of Supra stuff, uhm a supra 6spd drive shaft. and some other stuff.
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down