Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

long time no see!

2 posters

Go down

long time no see! Empty long time no see!

Post by fastSRmedic Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 pm

Howdy everyone. So I know it has been a long time since I've posted on here. Lots of crazy stuff happened, including my girlfriend's dad getting cancer and me having surgery on my tailbone, so I just wanted to reconnect to all you wonderful people! long time no see! 42136 I also am taking the MCAT in April so my time is very limited, but I wanted to update everyone with my 240. It made it through winter sitting in front of my house. In the fall I cut the back half of my exhaust off and put a turn down pipe at the end, but (stupidly) that cut off all the hangers so all the weight of the exhaust was held up by the turbo elbow. Go figure, the weld on the crappy Megan Racing elbow cracked right at the turbo flange. So that's how it sat all winter. I bought a Tomei elbow off ebay (for $35!!! it's legit Tomei Expreme too) and just bolted it up today, and it runs like a dream! I can't wait for a great summer of SR20 bliss. I'm hoping to add some cams and get it tuned before the summer.

On another awesome note, I am the new owner of a small shop in the southwest suburbs called Lawless Racing. My buddy has owned it for 3 years but he just bought a house and he doesn't want the responsibility of keeping it up so I'm taking over the place. I now have a place to store my 240 over the winter and to work on it any time I want. Also if anyone needs some work done I'd be glad to lend a hand and any tools. No lift (yet) at the shop, but damn near everything else. Welding, 20 ton shop press, sand blaster, all the air tools you could want, it's awesome.

I hope everyone else has been good since I was last on the forums!
fastSRmedic
fastSRmedic

Number of posts : 140
Vehicle : 1989 240SX - Fully Built SR20 GT2871R
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

long time no see! Empty Re: long time no see!

Post by Flicktitty Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:56 am

Welcome back, sorry to hear about the surgery.

good stuff about the shop though that will be alot of fun!
Flicktitty
Flicktitty
Admin

Number of posts : 1546
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Back to top Go down