Midwest240sx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEELER: RB26 motorset and parts for sale

Go down

FEELER: RB26 motorset and parts for sale Empty FEELER: RB26 motorset and parts for sale

Post by RB_Seth Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:55 pm

I got this motorset with intentions of rebuilding it. I have removed the valve covers, oil pan, and oil pump to inspect the motor after i got it, it has the larger crank snout and all the bearing surfaces appeared in good condition. The motor and all the parts are at my parents house in PA, i plan on bringing the parts out at a later date to sell, I can arrange to have the motor brought out if there is a serious buyer.

Feel free to ask questions and I will answer them the best I can. best way to reach me is email. rb250sx (at) aim (dot) com

R33 RB26DETT motorset - $3000 OBO
-R33 RB26DETT, head has not been pulled off, oil pump was removed to inspect crank collar, complete harness ready for swap
-AWD transmission
-Z32 RWD transmission (needs awd bellhousing put on so it fits)
-R33 harness plugs directly into an S13, MAP sensor instead of MAF's, comes with new GM 3bar sensor (converted by CarlH from NICO)
-oil pan converted to RWD
-comes with all 6 coil packs, complete oem intake manifold/throttles, exhaust manifolds, both turbos, crankshaft pully, alternator, waterpump, oil pan, valve + timing covers, CAS, injector resistor box, extra set of oem oil and water lines for the turbos, *twin turbo pipes*, it has the big crank collar crankshaft

the bad - both turbos seemed to be stuck and did not spin freely, it needs an IAT sensor, i sold the a/c equipment, fuel rail, injectors, and p/s pump. i threw away the factory oil pump (i was replacing it), *missing one small part of the 'twin turbo' pipe but can get one easily*, I have not checked the condition of all the crankshaft journals - the one or two i looked at were in great condition

I havent had time lately to get pictures of all the parts, but will get them as soon as i can, PARTS BELOW SOLD SEPERATELY

AEM EMS (new, w/o wideband option) - $1000 (sells for $1500)
Greddy intake manifold (new but has some marks on it) - $600 (sells for $880)
Greddy tubular exhaust manifold for T4 turbo, modified wastegaste placement for Schassis swaps (used) - $650
Greddy T88 turbo (used for about 20miles + 4 dyno pulls i was told) - $800 (sells for $950)
Greddy adjustable intake and exhaust cam gears (new) - $300 (sells for $200 each)
Greddy timing belt (new) - $100 (sells for $120)
Greddy RB26 11mm fuel rail (new) - $260 (sells for $280)
Sard 720cc injectors for RB26 (new) - $200
JUN high flow oil pump (used, good working condition) - $850 (sells for $1035)
Eagle connection rods w/ARP bolts installed (new) - $500 (sells for $568)
oem RB26 rods (used from a different motor, different project) - $90
ARP rod bolts (new) - $70 (sells for $80)
ARP main stud kit (new) - $150 (sells for $190)
ARP head studs (new) - $400 (sells for $465)
OEM nissan gasket kit (new, missing oil pump gasket, $15 on ebay) - $150 (sells for $236)
Supertech dual valve springs and retainers (new) - $350 (sells for $450)
Tomei poncams type A (new) - $760 (sells for $800)
Tomei oilpan baffle (new) - $220 (sells for $260)
HKS twin fire ignition module (new, needs motor specific harness) - $100 (sells for $130)

RB_Seth

Number of posts : 25
Vehicle : 3 240sx's
Registration date : 2010-01-27

Back to top Go down